Wednesday, October 21, 2009

life.

So I decided that I missed blogging! Not that I was able to blog that much in London.. but I still miss having the little outlet that a blog provides. I'm writing to you if you read it, and if you don't.. then who cares. :) So now that this isn't for keeping up with me while in London, it will be for keeping up with my senior year. sound good?

Sooo what's happened since London. Let's recap. well.. I started my senior year. It's fantastically busy.. seriously. I have SO much going on. I don't even know how half of it gets done! I made captain for cheer! I love it so much. I love the girls, I love the football games, I love practices, I love the gym.. I just love it. I really do! Other than that school work is keeping me busy. I've never written so many papers ever in my life. they say it's a college prep school...! OH! And just as of the beginning of this week I received my acceptance letter to Hardin Simmons University!! I'm so excited! That's where I wanna go - no doubt in my mind. Major in speech pathology.. minor in.. business administration? Maybe.

I'm writing this to Owl City.. it's put me in a super chill mood.

I should probably work on German homework.. here are some pictures since I've posted last:


No comments:

Post a Comment