Wednesday, June 3, 2009

bandwagon

I hopped on... I started a blog. Everyone's doing it, right..? Alright...so. This is my blog for the summer where I will be keeping you updated as frequently as possible while I'm in London :) As of right now my blog is under a little construction.. but will be up and running after Lexie gets back from Uganda! I have 2 1/2 weeks (more precisely: 17 days) until I make the long trek out to Lavon for Base Camp. Base Camp will be about 3 days of some [intense] training.. and then I will be on a [long] flight to the UK!

If you've ever been on a mission trip before you would probably agree with me that it can be really hard right before you leave and sometimes even harder when you get back. Prayers are much appreciated! :)


...and much thanks to my bff Lex (http://lexiesmeimei.blogspot.com/) for making my blog oh so beautiful :) I love it! and you!

1 comment: